Samsung Galaxy S7 is the latest smartphone in this year. This smartphone’s have all uncommon features and android latest version use this phone. This smartphone camera condition is excellent. This also uses top quality RAM and Processor, that’s why user easily uses this smartphone. Pattern lock, forgotten user code, and Gmail block are a common problem for the smartphone. So when you buy a Samsung Galaxy S7smartphones you must have to know how to hard reset/factory reset. For your kind information, when you hard reset your smartphone, you must backup your all data, because after hard reset you lost you’re all valuable data from internal memory. Here we provide you data backup service. Every new post we try to provide top smartphones hard reset solution.
Here some Specifications of Samsung Galaxy S7
Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery, 2G, 3G, 4G, GSM, HSPA, LTE network supported, Single Mini SIM supported, Dual-core 2.15 GHz Kryo & dual-core 1.6 GHz Kryo Quad-core 2.3 GHz Mongoose + quad-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53 processor, Super AMOLED Capacitive touchscreen, RAM 4 GB, internal memory 64 GB, Expandable memory have up to 200 GB, 5.1″ display, weight 152 g, Back camera 12 MP, Front camera 5 MP, autofocus, LED flash, Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP, EDR, LE, apt-X, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow), Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate, SpO2 Sensors, FM radio No, HTML5 Browser, USB supported, micro USB v2.0, USB Host. If you forgotten your phone pattern lock, user code, google lock or phone code. Now I show you how to do Samsung Galaxy S7 hard reset.
Samsung Galaxy S7 Hard Reset steps:
- Step 1: First turn off your Samsung smartphone.
- Step 2: Release any SIM card and SD card on your smartphone.
- Step 3: Press and Hold Vol+ key, Home key and the Power key 10 seconds. when your smartphone’s is vibrated release all held key’s.
- Step 4: After some time you got system recovery mode Use Vol – key select wipe data/factory reset and press Power key to confirm.
- Step 5: Use Vol- key to select Yes — delete all user data and press Power key to Confirm. (Notice: when you select Yes — delete all user data and press POWER key you lost your phone all user data)
- Step 6: Wait until complete reset your phone, select reboot system now from system recovery mode option’s and press Power key.
- Step 7: Now your smartphone will reboot.
- Step 8: Your Android smartphone is now OK!!
Samsung Galaxy S7 Factory reset steps:
- Step 1: First Turn on your Samsung smartphone.
- Step 2: Touch and Press Menu Button Go To Setting Menu >> Scroll and select Backup & reset >> Factory data reset >> Reset phone >> Erase everything. After factory reset, your smartphone will reboot.