Why Reset Your Nokia 5 Smartphone?
A hard reset or factory data reset may help with apps crashing, blank or frozen screen, can’t hear, keypad/touchscreen problems, device making noises, calls make or receive problem, and the device won’t sync, etc. So when you face the issues mentioned above, you will need to reset your mobile phone. Before applying the resetting methods, you must remove your google account from your Nokia 5 smartphone. Otherwise, according to Google’s new security is “FRP Lock” will be on your mobile.
When you hard reset your smartphone, you must backup your all data, because after hard reset you lost your all valuable data from internal memory. Here we provide you data backup service. Now Let’s see how to hard reset/factory reset Nokia 5.
How To Factory Reset Nokia 5
- Step 1: First Turn ON your Nokia Android phone.
- Step 2: Now tap on Menu and go to Settings >> Backup & reset >> Factory data reset >> Reset Phone >> Erase everything.
How To Hard Reset Nokia 5 Smartphone
- Step 1: Turn off your Nokia Android Smartphone.
- Step 2: Release any Sim card or SD card on your phone. (if you have)
- Step 3: Press and Hold “Vol – key and “Power key.”
- Steps 4: After few seconds you got Android Logo then release only Power key and keep holding Vol – for Boot Mode option.
- Steps 5: Using the Vol keys select Recovery and then press power key to confirm.
- Steps 6: Scroll down using Vol down key and select wipe data/factory reset and then press power key to confirm.
- Steps 7: Again scroll down using Vol down key and select Yes — delete all user data and then press power key to confirm.
Note: Before hard reset must backup all data from your phone device. Because after hard reset you lost all data. Know how to Backup Samsung Android phone
- Step 8: Wait until complete hard reset, after complete the hard reset select Reboot System Now and press power key to restart.
- Step 9: Your Android phone hard reset complete.
You May Also Like: