Why Reset Your Meizu Pro 7 Smartphone?
A hard reset or factory data reset may help with apps crashing, blank or frozen screen, can’t hear, keypad/touchscreen problems, device making noises, calls make or receive problem, and the device won’t sync, etc. So when you face the issues mentioned above, you will need to reset your mobile phone. Before applying the resetting methods, you must remove your google account from your Meizu Pro 7 smartphone. And then apply these hard reset process.
When you hard reset your smartphone, you must backup your all data, because after hard reset you lost your all valuable data from internal memory. Here we provide you data backup service. Now Let’s see how to hard reset/factory reset Meizu Pro 7.
How To Factory Resets Meizu Pro 7
- Step 1:First Turn on your Meizu smartphone.
- Step 2: Tap Menu Button andGo To Setting menu.
- Step 3: Scroll down and tap About phone.
- Step 4: Now again scroll and tap Storage.
- Step 5: Here tap Factory data reset.
- Step 6: Now here select Factory reset.
- Step 7: After selecting factory reset tap on Start cleaning.
- Step 8: Wait for few second, after completed factory reset your smartphone will reboot.
How To Hard Reset Meizu Pro 7
- Step 1: First turn off your Meizu smartphone.
- Step 2: Release any SIM card and SD card on your smartphone.
- Step 3: Press and Hold Vol+ key and the Power key 10 seconds.
- Step 4: When you see on your phone screen Meizu logo then release all hold button.
- Step 5: Now you got Flyme Menu and here check out on System Upgrade menu and Check in Clear data.
Notice: when you hard reset your mobile device you lost all user data from your phone storage. So before hard reset your all data. Know How to Backup Meizu M2 Note
- Step 6: Now tap on the Start button.
- Step 7: Wait few seconds for completing hard reset. After hard reset successfully completed then your smartphone will reboot.
You May Also Like: