Sony Xperia X Performance is a great smartphone in stylish life. Because this smartphone camera quality is excellent. This smartphone made by top-class android OS. This also uses top quality RAM and Processor, that’s why user easily uses this smartphone. Pattern lock, forgotten user code, and Gmail block is a common problem for the smartphone. So when you buy the Sony Xperia X Performance smartphones you must have to know how to hard reset/factory reset. For your kind information, when you hard reset your smartphone, you must backup your all data, because after hard reset you lost your all valuable data from internal memory. Here we provide you data backup service. Every new post we try to provide top smartphones hard reset solution.
Here some Specifications of Sony Xperia X Performance
Non-removable Li-Ion 2700 mAh battery, 2G, 3G, 4G, GSM, HSPA, LTE network supported, Single Nano-Sim supported, Dual-core 2.15 GHz Kryo & dual-core 1.6 GHz Kryo processor, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, RAM 3 GB, internal memory 32 GB, Expandable memory have up to 200 GB, 5.0″ display, weight 164.4 g, Back camera 23 MP, Front camera 13 MP, autofocus, LED flash, Bluetooth v4.2, A2DP, aptX, LE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/AC, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot, Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow), Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, barometer, compass Sensors, FM radio with RDS, HTML5 Browser, USB supported, micro USB v2.0 (MHL 3 TV-out), USB Host. If you forgot your phone pattern lock, user code, google lock or phone code. Now I show you how to do Sony Xperia X Performance hard reset.
Sony Xperia X Performance Hard Reset steps:
- Step 1: First turn off your Sony smartphone.
- Step 2: Release any SIM card and SD card on your smartphone.
- Step 3: Press and Hold Power key and Vol+ key 10 seconds.
- Step 4: After some time you got system recovery mode Use Vol – key select wipe data/factory reset and press Power key to confirming.
- Step 5: Use Vol- key to select Yes — delete all user data and press Power key to Confirm. (Notice: when you select Yes — delete all user data and press POWER key you lost your phone all user data)
- Step 6: Wait until complete reset your phone, select reboot system now and press Power key.
- Step 7: Now your smartphone will reboot.
- Step 8: Your Android smartphone is now OK!!
Sony Xperia X Performance Factory reset steps:
- Step 1: First Turn on your Sony smartphone.
- Step 2: Touch and Press Menu Button Go To Setting Menu >> Scroll and select Backup & reset >> Factory data reset >> Reset phone >> Erase everything. After factory reset, your smartphone will reboot.