Why Reset Your Xiaomi Mi 5X Smartphone?
A hard reset or factory data reset may help with apps crashing, blank or frozen screen, can’t hear, keypad/touchscreen problems, device making noises, calls make or receive problem, and the device won’t sync, etc. So when you face the issues mentioned above, you will need to reset your mobile phone. Before applying the resetting methods, you must remove your google account from your Xiaomi Mi 5X smartphone. And then apply these hard reset process.
When you hard reset your smartphone, you must backup your all data, because after hard reset you lost your all valuable data from internal memory. Here we provide you data backup service. Now Let’s see how to hard reset/factory reset Xiaomi Mi 5X.
How To Factory Reset Xiaomi Mi 5X
- Step 1:First Turn on your Xiaomi smartphone.
- Step 2:Now go to Setting >> Scroll and select Aditional Setting >> again scroll and select Backup & reset >> Factory Data Reset >> Reset phone >> Erase. After factory reset, your smartphone will reboot.
How To Hard Reset Xiaomi Mi 5X
- Step 1: Turn off your Xiaomi Android Smartphone.
- Step 2: Release any Sim card or sd card on your phone.
- Step 3: Press and Hold Vol Up key and Power key”.
- Step 4: Now here you see three 3 languages, select the English language by Using Vol – key, and press Power key to confirm.
- Step 5: Now Select “Wipe & Reset” by scrolling Vol Down key and then press Power key to Confirm.
- Step 6: Then Select “Wipe All Data” by scrolling Vol Down key and then press Power key to Confirm. (Note: Before wipe reset must backup your all important data. Because when your hard reset your all data will be deleted. For backup your data, Visit Here: How to Backup Android)
- Step 7: Now choose Yes option by scrolling Vol Down key then press Power key to Confirm.
- Step 8: Wait until Wipe Data Complete and press Power key for the Back previous option.
- Step 9: Now choose Reboot and press Power key, here choose Reboot To System and again press Power key.
- Step 10: After few seconds your phone will reboot and your hard reset solution is successfully completed.
You May Also Like: