I am starting to write tips, which will get rid of you some critical problem in your phone. At first, I tell you the prominence of the Samsung Galaxy Fame GT-S6810 Smartphone. The Smartphone is the brand new Smartphone; it has been released in November 2013 in March. Shortly get more reviews and the purchase rate is high, due to the smooth structure and easily operating system. But if you face something unwanted trouble on the phone you have to solve it. There has some problems description which helps you to understand what kinds of problems are solved via hard reset way. Hard reset is a systematic way, it is able to release all kind of problem like freezing, not response app, hanging problem, slowly work the etc. lot of problem. You should know that the hard reset will erase your all data. So before going to hard reset you should backup all data. You can backup data on Google cloud backup service, HDD, MMC, and online host backup service etc. place, if you like to do.
Smartphone hard reset/factory reset steps :
- Step 1: Turn off your Samsung android Device.
- Step 2: Release any “sim card or SD card” in your phone.
- Step 3: Press & Hold “Vol+ key, Home key and Power key”.
- Step 4: When you got “Android system recovery mode” then release all hold key.
- Step 5: Press “Vol – key” and select “wipe data/factory reset”, then press “Power key” to confirm.
- Step 6: Again press “Vol- key” and select “Yes — delete all user data” then press “Power key”.
- Step 7: After complete the Factory reset, then select “reboot System Now”, And press “Power key”.
- Step 8: Now your Device will reboots.
- Step 9: Your Android device is now OK.