Before you buy a smartphone, you have to know how to hard reset/factory reset. Every new post we try to provide top smartphones hard reset/factory reset solution. For your kind information, when you hard reset your smartphone you must backup your all data. because after hard reset you lost your valuable data. Here we provide you data backup service. Some Specifications of Symphony W32: Li-Ion 1500 mAh battery, 2G, 3G, GSM, GPRS, EDGE, network supported, Dual-SIM supported(dual stand-by), Dual-core 1.0 GHz processor, TFT capacitive touch-screen, 16M colors, RAM 256MB, internal memory 512MB, Expandable memory up to 32GB(micro-SD), 3.5” display, weight — g, Back camera 2 MP, Front camera VGA, LED Flash light, Android OS V4.2.2 (Jelly Bean), G-Sensors, Bluetooth v2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 Wi-Fi Hotspot, FM Radio, HTML, USB supported, micro USB V2.0.
If you forgotten your phone pattern lock,user code Google lock or phone code. I show you how to factory reset Symphony W32 Smartphone.
Hard Reset/Factory Reset steps :
- Step 1: Turn off your Symphony android mobile.
- Step 2: Release any “sim card or sd card” in your phone.
- Step 3: Press & Hold “Vol+ key and Power key”.
- Step 4: When you see in your mobile screen Android icon, then release all hold key and press “Power key”.
- Step 5: Then you got “Android system recovery mode”.
- Step 6: Press “Vol – key” and select “wipe data/factory reset” and press “Vol+ key” to confirm.
- Step 7: Again press “Vol- key” and select “Yes — delete all user data” and press “Vol+ key”.
- Step 8: After complete the hard reset, then select “reboot System Now”, And press “Vol+ key”.
- Step 9: Now your Device will reboots.
- Step 10: Your Android device is now OK.