I will tell you the hard reset way for the Samsung GT-S5301 Smartphone. I hope you follow it for fixing your phones problem. We are the android user sometimes face the difficult problem like hanging, freezing, not responsible, unable to install multiple apps etc. All of us don’t know the solution of these problems. So that they going to the technician for solve the phones problem. Here I give you the solution which is totally free, without any charge you can resolve your facing trouble at home. This method helps you to get back your phone as like as a new phone. The solution name is Hard Reset or Factory Reset. Whether you can do a hard reset of the phone your all problem has been solved. In a way of going hard resetting time no need to afraid this process will be done a few minutes later. Then you can navigate your phone as like yourself. So friend, without any tension go to the hard reset process for recover these problems.
Before you buy a smartphone, you have to know how to hard reset/factory reset. Every new post we try to provide top smartphones hard reset/factory reset solution. For your kind information, when you hard reset your smartphone you must backup your all data. because after hard reset you lost your valuable data. Here we provide you data backup service.
Some Specifications of Samsung GT-S5301: Li-Ion 1200 mAh battery, 2G, 3G, GSM, GPRS, EDGE, HSPA, network supported, Mini-SIM supported, 850 MHz processor, TFT capacitive touch-screen, 256K colors, RAM 512MB, internal memory 4 GB, Expandable memory up to 32 GB(micro-SD), 2.8” display, weight 97.2 g, Back camera 2 MP, Front camera No, camera pixels 1600 x 1200, LED Flash light, Android OS V4.0.(Ice Cream Sandwich), Accelerometer, Sensors, Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, Streo Radio with RDS, HTML Browser, USB supported, micro USB V2.0.
If you forgotten your phone pattern lock,user code, Google lock or phone code. I show you how to factory reset Samsung gt-s5301Smartphone.
Hard Reset/Factory Reset Steps :
- Step 1: Turn off your Samsung android mobile.
- Step 2: Release any “sim card or sd card” in your phone.
- Step 3: Press & Hold “Vol+ key, Home key and Power key”.
- Step 4: When you see in your mobile screen “Android icon downloading”, release all hold key.
- Step 5: Then you got “Android system recovery mode”.
- Step 6: Press “Vol – key” and select “wipe data/factory reset” and press “power key” to confirm.
- Step 7: Again press “Vol- key” and select “Yes — delete all user data” and press “power key”.
- Step 8: After complete the hard reset, then select “reboot System Now”, And press “power key”.
- Step 9: Now your Device will reboots.
- Step 10: Your Android device is now OK.