When you buy a smartphone, you have to know how to hard reset/factory reset. Every new post we try to provide bestsmartphones hard reset/factory reset solution. For your kind information,when you hard reset your smartphone you must backup your all data. because after hard reset you lost your valuable data. Here we provide you data backup service.Some Specifications of Symphony w16: Li-Ion 1300 mAh battery, 2G, GSM, GPRS network supported, Dual SIM supported (dual stand-by), Dual-core 1.0 GHz processor, TFT capacitive touch-screen,
RAM 512MB, internal memory 4 GB, Expandable memory up to 32 GB(micro-SD), 3.5” display, weight —- g, Back camera 0.3 MP, Front camera 0.3 MP, LED Flash light, Android OS V4.2.2 (Jelly Bean), Proximity and G-Sensors, Bluetooth v2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, FM Radio, HTML Browser, USB supported, micro USB V2.0. If you forgotten your phone pattern lock, user code Google lockorphone code. I show you how to factory reset Symphony w16Smartphone.
Hard Reset/Factory Reset steps :
- Step 1: Turn off your Symphony android mobile.
- Step 2: Release any “sim card or SD card” in your phone.
- Step 3: Press & Hold “Vol+ key and Power key”.
- Step 4: When you see in your mobile screen 3 mode, Then release all hold key.
- Step 5: Use “Vol+ key” and select “Recovery mode”, then press “Vol- key” to confirm.
- Step 6: Then you see in your mobile screen “Android icon”, press “power key” to confirm.
- Step 7: You got “Android system recovery mode”.
- Step 8: Use “Vol – key” and select “wipe data/factory reset” and press “Vol+ key” to confirm .
- Step 9: Again use “Vol- key” and select “Yes — delete all user data” and press “Vol+ key”.
- Step 10: After complete the hard reset, select “reboot System Now”, And press “Vol+ key”.
- Step 11: Now your Device will reboots.
- Step 12: Your Android device is now OK.