Before you buy a iPhone best smartphone, you have to know how to hard reset/factory reset. Every new post we try to provide topsmartphones hard reset/factory reset solution. For your kind information,when you hard reset your smartphone you must backup your all data. because after hard reset you lost your valuable data. Here we provide you data backup service. Some Specifications of iPhone 5: Li-Po 1440 mAh battery, 2G, 3G,4G, GSM, GPRS, EDGE, HSPA, LTE network supported, Nano-SIM supported, Dual-core 1.3 GHz Swift (ARM v7-based) processor, LED backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touch-screen, 16M colors, RAM 1GB, DDR2, internal memory 16/32/64 GB, 4.0”display, weight 122 g, Back camera 8 MP, Front camera 1.3 MP, camera pixels 3264 x 2448, LED Flash light, OS iOS 6 upgrade-able to iOS 7.1.2, upgrade-able to iOS 8.2 processor, Accelerometer, Proximity, Gyro, Compass Sensors, Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP,LE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Hotspot, dual-band, HTML5 (Safari) Browser, USB supported, micro USB V2.0 reversible connector.
If you forgotten your phone pattern lock, user code Google lockorphone code. I show you how to hard reset iPhone 5,5s,5c Smartphone.
Factory Reset/Hard Reset steps:
- Step 1: First power off your iPhone device.
- Step 2: Install “ iTunes update version” in your computer.
- Step 3: Connect the USB cable in your computer and iPhone Device, then hold the “Home Button”.
- Step 4: When you see in your iPhone screen “Recovery mode” then release Hold button.
- Step 5: You see in your computer screen one notification “iTunes has detected an iPhone in recovery mode. you must restore this iPhone before it can be used with iTunes”. then press “ok”.
- Step 6: After complete connecting iTunes click “Restore iPhone”.(You must have internet connection)
- Step 9: You see in your iPhone screen “downloading mode”.
Notice: Hard reset will delete your phone all apps, data and settings.