The hard reset is a simple system. Back to the previous innovation you’re mobile. This is the type of system currently has the all android smartphone. Before the hard reset, the system was not used as much. Or people not knowing how to hard reset. But already has spread widely in. Anyone now can hard reset. In my view, just without you And I want you to learn this the hard reset system. And his job itself. One of the things covered and you can earn money. Mobile hard reset thing you can do at home. Our website only follows. And to do it you will not have to spend any money. When you buy asmartphone, you have to know how to hard reset/factory reset. Every time we try to provide best smartphoneshard reset/factory reset solution.
Here some Specifications of Samsung galaxy Note 3
Li-Ion 3200 mAh battery, 2G, 3G, 4G GSM, CDMA, GPRS, EDGE, HSPA, LTE, EVDO network supported, Micro-Sim supported(-S pen stylus), Quad-core 2.3 GHz Krait 400 (N9005, N90002)/ Quad-core 1.9 GHz cortex-A15 and Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex A7 (N9000) processor, Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, RAM 3GB, internal memory 16/32/64GB, Expandable memory up to 64 GB(micro-SD), 5.7” display, weight 168 g, Back camera 13 MP, Front camera 2.0 MP, camera pixels 4128 x 3096, LED Flash light, Bluetooth v4.0,A2DP,EDR,LE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/AC, Dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA hotspot, Android OS V4.3(Jelly Bean), upgradable to v4.4.2(KitKat), upgradable to v5.0 (Lollipop), Accelerometer, Gyro, Compass, Barometer, Temperature, Humidity, Proximity, Gesture Sensors, Radio No, HTML5 Browser, USB supported, micro USB V3.0(MHL 2 TV-out), USB Host. If you forgotten your phone pattern lock, user code or phone code. I show you how to hard reset Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Smartphone.
See Your Phone Repair Steps:
- Step 1: First turn off your Samsung android phone.
- Step 2: Release any “sim card or sd card” in your phone.
- Step 3: Press and Hold “Vol+ key, Home and Power key” 10 seconds.
- Step 4: when you see your phone screen “android icon” release all hold key.
- Step 5: You got “Android system recovery mode”, Use “Vol – key” select “wipe data/factory reset” and press “Power key” to confirm.
- Step 6: Again Use “Vol- key” select “Yes — delete all user data” and press “Power key” to Confirm.
- Step 7: After complete hard reset selects “reboot system now” and press “Power key”.
- Step 8: Now your Device will reboot.
- Step 9: Your Android phone is now ok.