Before you buy a smartphone, you have to know how to hard reset/factory reset. Every new post we try to provide best smart phones hard reset/factory reset solution. For your kind information, when you hard reset your smartphone you must backup your all data. because after hard reset you lost your valuable data. Here we provide you data backup service.
Some Specifications of Samsung Galaxy S4 mini
Lion 1900 mAh battery ,2G, 3G ,4G,GSM, GPRS, EDGE, HSPA,LTE network supported, Dual sim supported and Dual standby, Dual-core 1.7 GHz krait 300 processor, Super AMOLED capacitive touch-screen, 16M colors, RAM 1.5 GB, internal memory 8 GB, Expandable memory up to 64 GB(micro-SD), 4.3” display, weight 107g, Back camera 8 MP, Front camera 1.9 MP, camera pixels 3264 x 2448, LED Flashlight, Android OS V4.2.2 (Jelly Bean), Accelerometer, Proximity Sensors, Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP, Wi-Fi,F M Radio, HTML5 Browser, USB supported, micro USB V2.0. If you forgotten your phone pattern lock, user code or phone code. I show you how to hard reset Samsung galaxy S4mini Smartphone.
Smartphone Hard Reset Steps:
- Step 1: Turn off your Samsung android device.
- Step 2: Release any “sim card or sd card” in your phone.
- Step 3: Press and Hold “Vol+ key, Home key and Power key”, when your phone vibrate then release all hold key.
- Step 4: You got “Android system recovery mode”, Use “Vol – key” select “wipe data/factory reset” and press “Power key” to confirm.
- Step 5: Use “Vol- key” select “Yes — delete all user data” and press “Power key” to confirm.
- Step 6: Again select “reboot system now” and press “power key”.
- Step 7: Now your Device will reboot.
- Step 8: Your Android device is now ok.