Lenovo A319 Specifications
Lenovo A319Li-Ion 1500 mAh battery, 2G, 3G, GSM, HSPA/HSDPA network supported, Dual-Sim (Mini-Sim, dual stand-by) supported, Dual-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 processor, TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, RAM 512 MB, internal memory 4 GB, Expandable memory up to 32 GB, 4.0″ display, weight 130 g, Back camera 5 MP, Front camera 2 MP, camera pixels 2592 x 1944, auto-focus, LED flash, Bluetooth v4.0, LE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Hotspot, Android OS v4.4.2 (KitKat), Accelerometer, proximity Sensors, FM Radio, HTML Browser, USB supported, microUSB V2.0.
Why Reset Lenovo A319
If you think to buy a LENOVO top smartphone, you must have to know how to hard reset/factory reset, because any time you face your smartphone google lock, pattern lock, forgotten user code problem. For your kind information, when you hard reset your smartphone, you must backup your all data, because after hard reset you lost your all valuable data from internal memory. Here we provide you data backup service.
- If you forgot pattern lock
- If you forgot user password code
- If your phone hang
- If your phone virus attack
How To Factory Reset Lenovo A319
- Step1:First Turn on your Lenovo smartphone.
- Step 2:Touch and Press Menu ButtonGo To Settings >> Scroll down and tap on Backup & reset >> Factory data reset >> Reset phone >> Erase everything. After factory reset your smartphone will reboot.
How To Hard Reset Lenovo A319
- Step 1: First turn off your Lenovo smartphone.
- Step 2: Release any SIM card and SD card on your smartphone.
- Step 3: Press and Hold Vol Up button and Power buttonfew seconds, here you see 3 menus 1. Recovery 2. Fastboot 3. Normal.
- Step 4: Now using Vol Up button select Recovery and press Vol Down key to confirm. After pressing Vol Down button you see Android logo on your phone screen.
- Step 5: Again press and hold Vol Up button and Power button for Recovery mode.
- Step 6: After getting Recovery mode scroll down using Vol Down button and select wipe data/factory reset and press Power key to confirm.
- Step 7: Again scroll down using Vol down buttonand select Yes — delete all user data and then press the Power button to Confirm.
Notice: when you hard reset your Lenovo android phone you lost all user data from your phone storage. So before hard reset backup your all data. Know how to backup Lenovo phone
- Step 8: Wait until complete hard reset, after successfully completed hard reset select reboot system now and press the Power button.
- Step 9: Now your smartphone will reboot.
- Step 10: Your Lenovo phone hard reset success!!
You May Also Like: