On the off chance that you can’t bear the cost of any semblance of the Sony Xperia U or Sony Xperia P, then Sony is planning to reel you in with the Sony Xperia Miro ST23i. You can get it SIM-free at the extremely unobtrusive soliciting cost from £150, or on the other hand lift it up for nothing on a tenner a month contract. On paper that appears like an entirely decent arrangement, however as we’ll discover, the Miro isn’t exactly as enticing a suggestion as it first shows up.
Sony Xperia Miro ST23i Specifications
Sony Xperia Miro ST23I Li-Ion 1500 mAh battery, 2G, 3G, GSM, HSDPA, HSPA network supported, Mini-Sim supported, 800 MHz Cortex-A5 processor, TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, RAM 512 MB, internal memory 4 GB, Expandable memory up to 32 GB, Card slot (micro-SD), 3.5” display, weight 110 g, Back camera 5.0 MP, Front camera VGA, camera pixels 2592 x 1944, auto-focus, LED flash, Bluetooth v2.1, A2DP, EDR, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, hotspot, Android OS v4.0. (Ice Cream Sandwich), Accelerometer, proximity, Compass Sensors, Stereo FM Radio with RDS, HTML5 Browser, USB supported, micro USB V2.0, USB Host. If you forgot your phone pattern lock, user code or phone code. Now I show you Sony Xperia Miro ST23I hard reset.
Why Reset Sony Xperia Miro ST23i
Before you buy a Sony Xperia top smartphone, you have to know how to hard reset/factory reset, because any time you face your smartphone google lock, pattern lock, forgotten user code problem. For your kind information, when you hard reset your smartphone, you must backup your all data, because after hard reset you lost your all valuable data from internal memory. Here we provide you data backup service.
- If your Phone hang problem.
- If you forget user password code.
- If you forget pattern.
- If your phone attack virus.
You May Also Like:
- How To Wifi Password Hack Using Android Device Without Root 100% Work
- How To Take 360 Degree Photo In Any Android Device And Upload FB
- How To Hard Reset/Factory Reset/Unlock Sony Xperia M2 Dual
How To Factory Reset Sony Xperia Miro ST23I
- Step 1: First Turn on your Sony smartphone.
- Step 2: Touch and Press Menu Button Go To Setting >> Scroll down and tap on Backup & reset >> Factory data reset >> Reset phone >> Erase everything. After factory reset your smartphone will reboot.
How To Master Reset Sony Xperia Miro ST23I
- Step 1: First Turn On your phone.
- Step 2: Now go to Dial pad.
- Step 3: Type Here *#*#7378423#*#*
- Step 4: From the menu option which should appear on the screen choose option Customization Settings, then Reset customization.
- Step 5: Confirm: “data will be cleared and factory data reset will perform“.
- Step 6: Accept by pressing Reset customization and reboot.
- Step 7: Well done! You have just performed the hard reset operation
How To Flash Sony Xperia Miro ST23I Via Sony PC Companion
- Step 1: First download Sony PC Companion from here:
- Step 2: After installation complete then launch it.
- Step 3: Now you will see a popup window and here 4 options. Then choose “Support Zone New” option and click “Start“.
- Step 4: Now wait few seconds for the program to install the appropriate add-on.
- Step 5: Here you will see next window with 4 options.
- Step 6: NowGo to option “Phone / Tablet Software Update”, and click “Start”.
- Step 7: Select “repair my phone / tablet”.
- Step 8: Here follow the instructions and accept all information.
- Step 9: Now wait until preparing the PC software update is complete.
- Step 10: After that choose your phone/tablet, model.
- Step 11: If you see this window, then connect your device to your PC.
- Step 12: Your device is ready to use.
How To Hard Reset Sony Xperia Miro ST23I
- Step 1: First turn off your SONY Xperia smartphone.
- Step 2: Release any SIM card and SD card on your Smartphone.
- Step 3: Press and Hold Power key and Vol+ key 10 seconds. When you see in your mobile screen SONY logo release all hold key.
- Step 4: After few second you got system recovery mode then scroll down using Vol – key select wipe data/factory reset and press Power key to confirm.
- Step 5: Use Vol- the key to select Yes — delete all user data and press Power key to Confirm.
- Step 6: Wait until complete reset your phone, select reboot system now and press Power key.
- Step 7: Now your Smartphone will reboot.
- Step 8: Your Android smartphone is now OK!!
You May Also Like: