Xiaomi’s the latest smartphone is a Xiaomi Mi 3. Because This smartphone’s all hardware and software are latest. Today I show you this cell phone’s reset solution with using hardware key’s also using setting’s. Xiaomi Mi 3 is the top smartphone in the new generation. This mobile’s camera condition is excellent. Also, this smartphone made by latest android OS.
And this smartphone’s uses top quality RAM and Processor, that’s why user easily uses this mobile. Pattern lock, forgotten user code, and Gmail lock are a common problem for the tab’s. So when you buy a Xiaomi Mi 3phone, you must have to know how to hard reset and factory resets this phone’s. For your kind information, when you hard reset your android mobile, you must backup your all data, because after hard reset you lost you’re all valuable data from internal memory. Here we provide you data backup service. Every new post we try to provide top tablet and smartphones hard reset and factory reset solution.
Here Some Specifications Of Xiaomi Mi 3
Non-removable Li-Po 6700 mAh battery, no cellular network supported, no sim supported, Quad-core 2.2 GHz Cortex-A15 processor, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, RAM 2 GB, internal memory 16/64 GB, Expandable memory have up to 128 GB, 7.9″ display, weight 360 g, Back camera 8 MP, Front camera 5 MP, camera pixels 1536 x 2048, autofocus, LED flash, Bluetooth v4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot, Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat), Accelerometer, proximity Sensors, FM radio no, HTML5 Browser, USB supported, micro USB v2.0. If you forgotten your phone pattern lock, user code, google lock or phone code. Now I show you how to do Xiaomi Mi 3 hard reset.
Xiaomi Mi 3 Hard Reset steps
- Step 1: First turn off your Xiaomi smartphone.
- Step 2: Release any SIM card and SD card on your smartphone.
- Step 3: Press and Hold Vol+ key and the Power key 10 seconds. when your smartphone’s is vibrated release all held key’s.
- Step 4: After some time you got system recovery mode Use Vol – key select wipe data/factory reset and press Power key to confirm.
- Step 5: Use Vol- key to select Yes — delete all user data and press Power key to Confirm. (Notice: when you select Yes — delete all user data and press POWER key you lost your phone all user data)
- Step 6: Wait until complete reset your phone, select reboot system now from system recovery mode option’s and press Power key.
- Step 7: Now your smartphone will reboot.
- Step 8: Your Android smartphone is now OK!!
⇒Read also: Walton Primo S4 Hard Reset with Factory Reset
Xiaomi Mi 3 Factory reset steps
- Step 1: First Turn on your Xioami smartphone.
- Step 2: Touch and Press Menu Button Go To Setting Menu >> Scroll and select Backup & reset >> Factory data reset >> Reset phone >> Erase everything. After factory reset, your smartphone will reboot.
⇒Read also: Walton Primo RX4 Hard Reset with Factory Reset