An Oxford Dictionary blog post expresses that word “selfie” (got from ‘self- portrait’) was chosen as the Word of the Year 2013. Clearly, there was practically no contention about this choice. It shouldn’t astonish, considering there is even a successful pop song with that title. At the season of writing this review, there are reports of another $20 iPhone case that has a hairbrush extension as an afterthought. Really, vanity knows no limits. But that year Sony launch their high-resolution front camera phone Sony Xperia C3 Dual.
Actually, cell phone organizations are attempting to cash on this pattern by making gadgets with intense front cameras. The Sony Xperia C3 Dual is the most recent cell phone to feature with 5 MP front camera. This camera has a 25mm wide-point focal lens to suit a larger number of appearances than even Ellen dealt with her Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (review | Images) at the 2014 Oscars. In addition is that the front camera likewise has a delicate LED flash. Of course, we put the gadget through our battery of tests.
Sony Xperia C3 Dual Specifications
Sony Xperia C3 Dual Non-removable Li-Ion 2500 mAh battery, 2G, 3G, GSM, HSDPA, HSPA network supported, Dual-SIM(Micro-Sim, dual stand-by) supported, Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 processor, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, RAM 1 GB, internal memory 4 GB, Expandable memory up to 32 GB (micro SD), 5.5” display, weight 149.7 g, Back camera 8.0 MP, Front camera 5.0, camera pixels 3264 x 2448, auto-focus, LED flash, Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot, Android OS v4.4.2 (KitKat), Accelerometer, proximity, Compass Sensors, FM Radio with RDS, HTML5 Browser, USB supported, micro USB V2.0. If you forgot your phone pattern lock, user code or phone code. Now I show you Sony Xperia C3 Dual D2502 hard reset.
Why Reset Sony Xperia C3 Dual
Before you buy a Sony Xperia top smartphone, you have to know how to hard reset/factory reset, because any time you face your smartphone google lock, pattern lock, forgotten user password code problem. For your kind information, when you hard reset your smartphone, you must backup your all data, because after hard reset you lost your all valuable data from internal memory. Here we provide you data backup service. Every new post we try to provide best smartphones/Tabs hard reset/factory reset solution.
- If your hang problem.
- If you forget user password code.
- If you forget pattern.
How To Factory Reset Sony Xperia C3 Dual
- Step1:First Turn on your Sony smartphone.
- Step2:Touch and Press Menu ButtonGo To Setting >> Scroll down and tap Backup & reset >> Factory data reset >> Reset phone >> Erase everything. After factory reset your phone will be rebooted.
How To Master Reset Sony Xperia C3 Dual
- Step 1: First Turn On your phone.
- Step 2: Now go to dial pad.
- Step 3: Type Here *#*#7378423#*#*
- Step 4: From the menu option which should appear on the screen choose option Customization Settings, then Reset customization.
- Step 5: Confirm: “data will be cleared and factory data reset will perform“.
- Step 6: Accept by pressing Reset customization and reboot.
- Step 7: Well done! You have just performed the hard reset operation
How To Hard Reset Sony Xperia C3 Dual
- Step 1: First turn off your SONY Xperia smartphone.
- Step 2: Release any SIM card and SD card on your Smartphone.
- Step 3: Press and Hold Vol+ keyand Vol- key 10 seconds. When you seen your mobile screen SONY logo release only Power key.
- Step 4: Then press and hold Camera key.
- Step 5: After few seconds you got system recovery mode then using Vol – key select wipe data/factory reset and press Power key to confirm.
- Step 6: Again using Vol- key and select Yes — delete all user data and press Power key to Confirm.
- Step 7: Wait until complete reset your phone, select reboot system now and press Power key.
- Step 8: Now your Smartphone will reboot.
- Step 9: Your Android smartphone is now OK!!
How To Flash Sony Xperia C3 Dual Via Sony PC Companion
- Step 1: First download Sony PC Companion from here: http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/pc-companion/
- Step 2: After installation complete then launch it.
- Step 3: Nowyou will see a popup window and here 4 options. Then choose “Support Zone New” option and click “Start“.
- Step 4: Nowwait few seconds for the program to install the appropriate add-on.
- Step 5: Here you will see next window with 4 options.
- Step 6: NowGo to option “Phone / Tablet Software Update”, and click “Start”.
- Step 7: Select “repair my phone / tablet”.
- Step 8: Here follow the instructions and accept all information.
- Step 9: Now wait until preparing the PC software update is complete.
- Step 10: After that choose your phone/tablet, model.
- Step 11: If you see this window, then connect your device to your PC.
- Step 12: Your device is ready to use.
You May Also Like: