Sony Xperia Tipo Dual ST21I2 Specifications
Sony Xperia Tipo Dual ST21I2 Li-Ion 1500 mAh battery, 2G, 3G, GSM, HSDPA, HSPA network supported, Dual-Sim (Mini-Sim, no dual stand-by) supported, 800 MHz Cortex-A5 processor, TFT capacitive touch-screen, 256K colors, RAM 512 MB, internal memory 2.9 GB, Expandable memory up to 32 GB, Card slot (micro-SD), 3.2” display, weight 99.4 g, Back camera 3.15 MP, Front camera No, camera pixels 2048 x 1536, auto-focus, LED flash, Bluetooth v2.1, EDR, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot, Android OS v4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich), Accelerometer, proximity Sensors, Stereo FM Radio with RDS, HTML5 and Adobe Flash Browser, USB supported, micro USB V2.0.
Why Reset Sony Xperia Tipo Dual
Before you buy a Sony Xperia top smartphone, you have to know how to hard reset/factory reset, because any time you face your smartphone google lock, pattern lock, forgotten user code problem. For your kind information, when you hard reset your smartphone, you must backup your all data, because after hard reset you lost your all valuable data from internal memory. Here we provide you data backup service. Let’s see how to hard reset/factory reset Sony Xperia Tipo Dual.
- If your Phone hang problem.
- If you forget user password code.
- If you forget pattern.
- If your phone attack virus.
How To Factory Reset Sony Xperia Tipo Dual ST21i2
- Step 1: First Turn on your Sony smartphone.
- Step 2: Touch and Press Menu Button Go To Setting >> Scroll down and tap on Backup & reset >> Factory data reset >> Reset phone >> Erase everything. After factory reset your smartphone will reboot.
How To Master Reset Sony Xperia Tipo Dual ST21i2
- Step 1: First Turn On your phone.
- Step 2: Now go to Dial pad.
- Step 3: Type Here *#*#7378423#*#*
- Step 4: From the menu option which should appear on the screen choose option Customization Settings, then Reset customization.
- Step 5: Confirm: “data will be cleared and factory data reset will perform“.
- Step 6: Accept by pressing Reset customization and reboot.
- Step 7: Well done! You have just performed the hard reset operation
How To Flash Sony Xperia Tipo Dual ST21i2 Via Sony PC Companion
- Step 1: First download Sony PC Companion from here: http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/pc-companion/
- Step 2: After installation complete then launch it.
- Step 3: Nowyou will see a popup window and here 4 options. Then choose “Support Zone New” option and click “Start“.
- Step 4: Nowwait few seconds for the program to install the appropriate add-on.
- Step 5: Here you will see next window with 4 options.
- Step 6: NowGo to option “Phone / Tablet Software Update”, and click “Start”.
- Step 7: Select “repair my phone / tablet”.
- Step 8: Here follow the instructions and accept all information.
- Step 9: Now wait until preparing the PC software update is complete.
- Step 10: After that choose your phone/tablet, model.
- Step 11: If you see this window, then connect your device to your PC.
- Step 12: Your device is ready to use.
How To Hard Reset Sony Xperia Tipo Dual
- Step 1: First turn off your SONY Xperia smartphone.
- Step 2: Release any SIM card and SD card on your Smartphone.
- Step 3: Press and Hold Power key and Vol+ key 10 seconds. When you see in your mobile screen SONY logo release all hold key.
- Step 4: After few second you got system recovery mode Use Vol – key and select wipe data/factory reset and then press Power key to confirm.
- Step 5: Use Vol- key to select Yes — delete all user data and press Power key to Confirm.
- Step 6: Wait until complete reset your phone, select reboot system now and press Power key.
- Step 7: Now your Smartphone will reboot.
- Step 8: Your Android smartphone is now OK!!
You May Also Like: