Sony Xperia Tipo ST21i Review
The Sony Xperia Tipo is launched on September 07 2012 and it’s without a doubt the child of the Sony family. This phone price £100 (around $160), with an 800MHz single-core processor, 512MB RAM, 2.5GB internal memory, a 3.2MP camera and a 3.2-inch 320 x 480 display. It runs Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich android OS, which as far as its specification is absolutely the standard feature.
The Sony Xperia Tipo (similarly known as the ST21i) is the price at around a similar level from the Huawei Ascend G300, Samsung Galaxy Y and LG Optimus L3. As it were, it’s an entry-level Android cell phone.
Sony Xperia Tipo ST21i Specifications
Sony Xperia Tipo ST21iLi-Ion 1500 mAh battery, 2G, 3G, GSM, HSDPA, HSPA network supported, Mini-Sim supported, 800 MHz Cortex-A5 processor, TFT capacitive touch-screen, 16M colors, RAM 512 MB, internal memory 2.9 GB, Expandable memory up to 32 GB, Card slot (micro-SD), 3.2” display, weight 99.4 g, Back camera 3.15 MP, Front camera No, camera pixels 2048 x 1536, auto-focus, LED flash, Bluetooth v2.1, A2DP, EDR, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot, Android OS v4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich), Accelerometer, proximity Sensors, Stereo FM Radio with RDS, HTML and Adobe Flash Browser, USB supported, micro USB V2.0. If you forgot your phone pattern lock, user code or phone code. Now I show you Sony Xperia Tipo ST21I hard reset.
Why Reset Sony Xperia Tipo ST21i
Before you buy a Sony Xperia top smartphone, you have to know how to hard reset/factory reset, because any time you face your smartphone google lock, pattern lock, forgotten user code problem. For your kind information, when you hard reset your smartphone, you must backup your all data, because after hard reset you lost your all valuable data from internal memory. Here we provide you data backup service.
- If your Phone hang problem.
- If you forget user password code.
- If you forget pattern.
- If your phone attack virus.
How To Factory Reset Sony Xperia Tipo ST21i
- Step 1: First Turn on your Sony smartphone.
- Step 2: Touch and Press Menu Button Go To Setting >> Scroll down and tap on Backup & reset >> Factory data reset >> Reset phone >> Erase everything. After factory reset your smartphone will reboot.
How To Master Reset Sony Xperia Tipo ST21i
- Step 1: First Turn On your phone.
- Step 2: Now go to Dial pad.
- Step 3: Type Here *#*#7378423#*#*
- Step 4: From the menu option which should appear on the screen choose option Customization Settings, then Reset customization.
- Step 5: Confirm: “data will be cleared and factory data reset will perform“.
- Step 6: Accept by pressing Reset customization and reboot.
- Step 7: Well done! You have just performed the hard reset operation
How To Flash/Hard Reset Sony Xperia Tipo ST21i Via Sony PC Companion
- Step 1: First download Sony PC Companion from here:
- Step 2: After installation complete then launch it.
- Step 3: Now you will see a popup window and here 4 options. Then choose “Support Zone New” option and click “Start“.
- Step 4: Now wait few seconds for the program to install the appropriate add-on.
- Step 5: Here you will see next window with 4 options.
- Step 6: NowGo to option “Phone / Tablet Software Update”, and click “Start”.
- Step 7: Select “repair my phone / tablet”.
- Step 8: Here follow the instructions and accept all information.
- Step 9: Now wait until preparing the PC software update is complete.
- Step 10: After that choose your phone/tablet, model.
- Step 11: If you see this window, then connect your device to your PC.
- Step 12: Your device is ready to use.
You May Also Like: