In November 2016 launched Meizu M3X smartphone. The smartphone comes with 12 megapixels camera with phase detection autofocus and dual-LED flash. The Meizu M3X is powered by Android v6.0 (Marshmallow) Operating system with 3200 mAh non-removable battery. Pattern lock, forgotten user code, and Gmail block are a common problem for the smartphone. So when you buy a Meizu M3X smartphones you must have to know how to hard reset/factory reset. For your kind information, when you hard reset your smartphone, you must backup your all data, because after hard reset you lost you’re all valuable data from internal memory. Here we provide you data backup service. Every new post we try to provide top smartphones hard reset solution.
Here some Specifications of Meizu M3X
Non-removable 3200 mAh battery, 2G, 3G, 4G, GSM, HSPA, LTE network supported, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) supported, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, RAM 3/4 GB, internal memory 32/64 GB, Expandable memory up to 256 GB, 5.5″ display, weight 1665 g, Back camera 12 MP, Front camera 5 MP, autofocus, LED flash, Bluetooth v4.1, A2DP, LE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/AC, dual-band, hotspot, Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow), Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass Sensors, FM radio no, HTML5 Browser, USB supported, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector. If you have forgotten your phone pattern lock, user code, google lock or phone code. Now I show you how to do Meizu M3X hard reset.
Read also: Meizu M1 Hard Reset and Factory Reset Tips
Meizu M3X Hard Reset steps:
- Step 1: First turn off your Meizu smartphone.
- Step 2: Release any SIM card and SD card on your smartphone.
- Step 3: Press and Hold Power Keyand VOL+ Key10 seconds. when your smartphone is vibrated release all held keys.
Step 4: After some time you got Flyme option, then select Clear data and touch the Start Buttonto confirm.
- Step 5: Now your resting is processed and you see language option and select Next button.
- Step 6: Your Android smartphone is now OK!!
Meizu M3X Factory reset steps:
- Step 1:First Turn on your Meizu smartphone.
- Step 2: Touch and Press Menu Button Go To Setting Menu >> Scroll and select Backup & reset >> Factory data reset >> Reset phone >> Erase everything. After factory reset, your smartphone will reboot.