Meizu Pro 6 Plus is the latest smartphone. These smartphones look nice. This smartphone camera condition is excellent. This smartphone made by top-class android OS. This also uses top quality RAM and Processor, that’s why user easily uses this smartphone. Pattern lock, forgotten user code, and Gmail block are a common problem for the smartphone. So when you buy a Meizu Pro 6 Plus smartphones you must have to know how to hard reset/factory reset. For your kind information, when you hard reset your smartphone, you must backup your all data, because after hard reset you lost you’re all valuable data from internal memory. Here we provide you data backup service. Every new post we try to provide top smartphones hard reset solution.
Here some Specifications of Meizu Pro 6 Plus
Non-removable Li-Ion battery, 2G, 3G, 4G, GSM, HSPA, EVDO , LTE network supported, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) supported, Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, RAM 4/6 GB, internal memory 64/128 GB, Expandable memory have no, 5.2″ display, weight — g, Back camera 12 MP, Front camera 5 MP, autofocus, LED flash, Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP, LE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/AC, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot, Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow), Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass Sensors, FM radio, HTML5 Browser, USB supported, micro USB v3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector. If you have forgotten your phone pattern lock, user code, google lock or phone code. Now I show you how to do Meizu Pro 6 Plus hard reset.
Read also: Meizu M1 Hard Reset and Factory Reset Tips
Meizu Pro 6 Plus Hard Reset steps:
- Step 1: First turn off your Meizu smartphone.
- Step 2: Release any SIM card and SD card on your smartphone.
- Step 3: Press and Hold Power Keyand VOL+ Key10 seconds. when your smartphone is vibrated release all held keys.
- Step 4: After some time you got Flyme option, then select Clear data and touch the Start Buttonto confirm.
Read also: Meizu m2 Hard Reset and Factory Reset Way
- Step 5: Now your resting is processed and you see language option and select Next button.
- Step 6: Your Android smartphone is now OK!!
Meizu Pro 6 Plus Factory reset steps:
- Step 1:First Turn on your Meizu smartphone.
- Step 2:Touch and Press Menu ButtonGo To Setting Menu >> Scroll and select Backup & reset >> Factory data reset >> Reset phone >> Erase everything. After factory reset, your smartphone will reboot.