Blackberry is the best smartphone brand name in the world. there all smartphone’s have blackberry company’s won OS(Operating System). Now their top and last version running BlackBerry OS 10.3.1. When you face facing some common problem in blackberry smartphones.
Then you reset your phones. It’s (hard reset) really very easy to do. The hard reset back to the previous innovation, you’re mobile. BlackBerry Classic Non Camera is the best smartphone in the new generation. This smartphone camera condition is excellent. This smartphone made by top-class blackberry OS. This also uses top quality RAM and Processor, that’s why user easily uses this smartphone. forgotten user code and password lock are a common problem for the smartphone.
So when you buy a BlackBerry Classic Non Camera smartphones you must have to know how to hard reset/factory reset. For your kind information, when you hard reset your smartphone, you must backup your all data, because after hard reset you lost you’re all valuable data from internal memory. Every new post we try to provide top smartphones hard reset solution.
Here some Specifications of BlackBerry Classic Non Camera
Non-removable Li-Ion 2500 mAh battery, 2G, 3G, 4G, GSM, CDMA, HSPA, EVDO, LTE network supported, Mini-Sim supported, Dual-core 1.5 GHz Krait processor, Capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, RAM 2 GB, internal memory 16 GB, Expandable memory have up to 128 GB, 3.5″ display, weight 178 g, Camera No, autofocus, LED flash, Bluetooth v4.1, A2DP, LE, EDR, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, hotspot, BlackBerry OS 10.3.1, Accelerometer, proximity Sensors, FM radio no, HTML5 Browser, USB supported, micro USB v2.0, USB Host. If you forgotten your phone pattern lock, user code, google lock or phone code. Now I show you how to do BlackBerry Classic Non Camera hard reset.
⇒Read also: XOLO Q710S Hard Reset and Factory Reset Ways
BlackBerry Classic Non Camera Hard Reset steps:
- Step 1: First turn off your BlackBerry smartphone.
- Step 2: Release any SIM card and SD card on your smartphone.
- Step 3: Press and Hold Alt key, Shift keyand the Backspace key10 seconds. when your smartphone’s is vibrated release all held key’s.
- Step 4: Now reset is processing. Wait some time for resetting your phones.
- Step 5: Well Done. Now your phones all Problem is removed.
⇒Read also: How to Hard Reset Karbonn Titanium Wind W4
BlackBerry Classic Non Camera Factory reset steps:
- Step 1: First Turn on your BlackBerry smartphone.
- Step 2: Touch and Press Menu Button Go To Setting Menu >> select Security & Privacy >> Security Wipe.
- Step 3: Then you got write option. You write here “Blackberry”>> and press Delete Data. After factory reset, your smartphone will reboot.
⇒Read also: XOLO Q510s Hard Reset and Factory Reset Ways